Info & T&C’s
Who Can List on SA Home Based
- Micro Business
- Very Small businesses
- Small businesses
As Per the definition from:
The Banking Association of South Africa
- SA Home Based is a pre-paid service.
- The listing fee is payable by EFT only.
- Once your business has been approved you will be invoiced
- Your listing will go live once funds have been reflected. (allow a 48 hour grace period in case of high demand)
- Your listing period only commences once the listing has been activated.
- Fees are non-refundable once paid. Please be careful when selecting an option and making payment.
- Listings will be live for the number of months Purchased.
- You may purchase month to month please select the 1-month option if you wish.
- We will automatically send you a renewal invoice, for the original listing length
If you no longer wish to be listed simply reply with an opt-out, And your dater will be removed from your system.
If you wish to change to a different listing duration, simply reply with the new listing length, and we will adjust accordingly.
What are you Purchasing – Directory + Listing
- A Full business directory listing, (for 1 business.)
- To Display:
- Business Name
- 1 Logo
- 5 photos
- Description (maxim 600 characters)
- Email, Telephone Number, Website & Social media links, category tags
- You’re Business to be Liked and followed buy SA home Based.
- Your Business to be shared on our Facebook and Instagram accounts once per week.
- 1 social media optimised post from the source material you have provided for this purpose.
Other Important Notes
Please ensure all information you submit has been thoroughly checked for spellings, grammar & correctness.
As the information submitted will be what is uploaded.
Please ensure your images are of good quality, grainy, badly lit or badly composed images will detract from your listing.
Please ensure all images belong to you, or you have permission to use them. We will not accept any unauthorised copyrighted material.